Skip to main content

The Scar

When I was younger we had this game we usually played called 'Morji'. You will close your eyes and put your arm on the shoulder of another and allow him direct you.

Jimmy was my childhood friend and I usually played the game with him.
But something happened one day. After I had successfully led him round and round, it was my turn to be led.
Jimmy do close his eyes sometimes but not always just to make sure I was leading him on the right path.

I closed my eyes firmly and he led me to a big gutter demarcated by concrete; and he beckoned on me to come.


On the opposite I was usually closed my eyes because I trusted him.


So I innocently advanced my movement and found myself afterwards in a pool of blood flowing from my jaw.

I am grown up now, and till today I still have the scar beneath my jaw.

             That day I learnt this;

📌# No matter how innocent you are; it doesn't stop people from hurting you.

📌📌## People who hurt you the more are those you trust the most.


📌📌 📌### Best friends and REAL friends are two different things.

(Realities of Life by Emmanuel Ina.)
Drop your comments below..
STAY POSITIVE!.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Biography Thomas Edison

Thomas Edison (1847 – 1931) was an American inventor and businessman who developed and made commercially available – many key inventions of modern life. His Edison Electric company was a pioneering company for delivering DC electricity directly into people’s homes. He filed over 1,000 patents for a variety of different inventions. Crucially, he used mass-produced techniques to make his inventions available at low cost to households across America. His most important inventions include, the electric light bulb, the phonograph, the motion picture camera, an electric car and the electric power station. “None of my inventions came by accident. I see a worthwhile need to be met and I make trial after trial until it comes. What it boils down to is one per cent inspiration and ninety-nine per cent perspiration.” – Thomas Edison, interview 1929 Short Biography Thomas Edison thomas-edisonThomas Edison was born in Milan, Ohio on Feb 11, 1847, the youngest of seven siblings. His parents...

Vitamin E!

What if I told you there was a vitamin that plays the role of antioxidant, preventing free radical damage to specific fats in the body that are critical for your health and naturally slowing aging? I’m talking about vitamin E, and believe it or not, vitamin E benefits don’t end there. Other vitamin E benefits include its role as an important fat-soluble vitamin that’s required for the proper function of many organs, enzymatic activities and neurological processes. Vitamin E is found only in plant foods, including certain oils, nuts, grains, fruits and wheat germ, avocados, tomatoes, spinach, mango. It’s also available in supplement. Vitamin E benefits skin by strengthening the capillary walls and improving moisture and elasticity, acting as a natural anti-aging nutrient within your body. Studies have shown that vitamin E reduces inflammation both within your body and on your skin, helping maintain healthy, youthful skin.  It can be used to treat scars , acne and wrinkles; ...

Arguments.

Most people say they don't like arguing but the fact remains that in order to properly buttress your point , sometimes you need to stress on what your view is, But this becomes difficult when there is an opposition or a third party that wants you to listen to their own point of view contrary to yours. Everybody argues for a particular reason, and everybody have their reasons based on their thinking and conclusion. Voices are raised up when people find it difficult to conclude on an issue after some moments of argument. As voices are raised up, feelings and emotions begins to set in, anger begins to sprau up gradually. In no short time insults begins to be amidst the arguments and of course it is always a reciprocal scenario. As the pressure increases, if self control is lacking, everyone goes home with a squeezed face and sometimes a hurt body or with animosity. Argument is not  mandatory but in a case where it is necessary, letting our your view is the best option. You don...